We've kicked up brunch's favorite dish with avocado two ways...
- 2 Brown Rice Tortillas (We bought ours at Trader Joe's)
- 4 eggs
-1/2, 16 oz can of refried beans
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2, 12 oz container of pico de gallo
- Handful of lettuce / spinach shredded
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil (spray)
- Jalapeno GoAvo to serve
1. Coat a large skillet lightly with oil and heat on medium. Add the refried beans and half of the pico de gallo. Blend together and spread mixture so that it evenly coats the bottom of the pan.
2. Create 4 small indentations with the back of a spoon in the mixturre, so that the bottom of the pan is visible. Crack an each egg in to these indentations and cover. Cook until yokes reach your desired doneness.
3. Separately, in a medium skillet heat a small amount of olive oil. Once oil is hot place tortilla in pan. Cook until lightly browned and flip, cooking the other side. Repeat with second tortilla.
4. Assemble your huevos! Carefully scoop two eggs and half of the refried bean mixture onto a tortilla. Top with remaining pico de gallo, sliced avocado, shredded lettuce, salt and pepper to taste, and Jalapeno GoAvo.